Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Tea for Two?"

"Tea for Two?" by J Joy Nocifora ©2011
6x6" oil on museum quality linen panel
$99.00 (unframed)

These are some of my favorite cup and saucer sets. Actually they might just be my favorite because I like the ostrich design and the colors. The cups are surprisingly thin and light. Also, the handles have an unusual shape. I really enjoy holding these cups and drinking from them.
Oh yes, and my mom gave them to me so that makes them very special also. Hope all who are in the snow and cold areas of the country are staying warm, enjoying their favorite beverage...perhaps from their favorite cup!

5 comments:

  1. Great job . . . this must have been fun to paint. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the highlights you added to the rim and handle on this cup, it really shows how this subject shines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cup and saucer. Great reflective light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cup and a beautiful painting of it too!

    ReplyDelete