Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"The Greatest Gift"

"The Greatest Gift" by J Joy Nocifora ©2011
6x6 oil on museum quality linen panel (unframed)

This painting reminds me of a time when a grade school friend gave me a beautifully wrapped gift. When I opened it, inside was a card with "love" written on it. My friend explained that she wanted to buy me something, but her dad lost his job and she did not have any money to buy me a gift. Of course, I will never forget this gift or this friend and as we all know, the best gifts really are free! "LOVE" pass it on! It is the greatest gift you can ever receive!
To purchase this painting click on the button below:


5 comments:

  1. Neat story. Good idea. I am going to start saving a lot of money. kiddin.
    I love this painting. My favorite color family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,
    This was so sweet. Reminded me of the Mutts comic book BOOK called "The Gift of Nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this one and the polka dotted ribbon!

    ReplyDelete