Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Comfortable in the Nest" Sold

"Comfortable in the Nest" • Sold
by J Joy Nocifora ©2011
6x6" oil on museum quality linen canvas (unframed)

"When I learn something new - and it happens every day - I feel a little more at home in this universe, a little more comfortable in the nest." Bill Moyers

This is certainly true for me on this artist journey. The learning unfolds through the process of painting each new work. It truly is an exciting, challenging journey and I love it! And yes, I am getting more comfortable in my "artist's nest."

For purchase information about this painting, click on the button below. If you are interested in a frame for this painting please email me at judynocifora@mac.com.





4 comments:

  1. I enjoy the loose quality of the painted nest. Spontaneous and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of palette knife work and brush strokes... I recently purchased a book with a bird's nest on cover and thought, "That'd make a beautiful painting." This is a happy little painting, Joy. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely painting. Nice delicate brushstrokes against the textured background. Palette knife? Love the robin's egg blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I really appreciate your taking time to post a comment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete