Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Happy Pansies" SOLD

"Happy Pansies" by J Joy Nocifora ©2011 -Sold-
6x6" oil on museum quality canvas panel

I enjoy a sparse showing of the pansies in our flower beds all through the winter. Now, however, with a few warm days, they have sprung to life and are just glorious! I just had to go out, pick some and paint them. I nestled these purple and gold pansies against a little Italian pottery pitcher. They are one of my favorite flowers. I hope you enjoy this painting.

I have some great frames available for this painting if you are interested. Contact me at judynocifora@mac.com

Each painting comes with its very own easel so that you can begin using it right away on a table or shelf.

This painting is fresh off the easel and will will ready to ship in about 3 weeks from the date of this post.

This is available in my Etsy Shop. Click here.

3 comments:

  1. Judy- Love this- so pretty- wonderful colors. Great composition with the pansies sitting pretty against the Italian Pottery.
    See you in 4 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that orange flower in against the yellow pitcher was challenging. You did a good job differentiating it from the pitcher though. I like your brushwork and the overall cheerful feeling in this pretty painting!

    Judy - if you don't mind sharing, I keep seeing these display easels from all the daily painters, where are you guys getting them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful spring colors! the yellow pitcher adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete