Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bozarts Gallery 5th Annual Holiday Miniature Show - December 6 in Water Vallery, Mississippi


I am pleased an honored to be invited to participate in Bozarts Gallery 5th Annual Miniature Show in Water Vallery, Mississippi.  The show opens on December 6, 2014 with a fanfare of 38 artists, music, appetizers, wine and carriage rides in the valley. 

I've painted some of my favorite subjects, nests and birds for this show.  I loved created the textures and colors with free flowing brushwork and my favorite palette.  Added to my regular palette of ultramarine blue, cadmium red light, cadmium yellow medium, alizarin, and LeFranc titanium white, were:  Terre Verte, Mineral Violet and Golden Ochre.  These last three are Holbein colors.  
I often add to my regular palette depending on the subject and I  like to experiment with new color additions.

Just so grateful for being able to do what I love…paint!… and ever more grateful to be able to share this fabulous journey.  Thanks to all who have purchased my work and who continue to follow my efforts and encourage me!

If you are interested in any of the following paintings, contact:  
Annette Trefzer at Bozarts, 662-229-7602.


Eggs-specations - 10x10"- oil on gallery wrap canvas 

                                       and

Winter Birds - 5x5" - oil on gallery wrap canvas







No comments:

Post a Comment