Monday, September 10, 2012

Lisa's Rose Garden


Lisa's Rose Garden - ©Judy Joy Nocifora
9 x 12 Oil on linen canvas panel


The past two or three weeks have been extremely busy.  It seems that all the art shows, charity donations are happening in the months of September, October and November.  All good!  I have been at the easel a lot and that is just where I like to be!
I am looking forward to giving a demonstration and art talk at Elmcroft Assisted Living tomorrow, and I am super excited about finishing painting to donate to my high school reunion and participating in the Fall Plein Air Festival in Blue Ridge, Georgia.   

Thanks to all who have "Liked" my professional page on Facebook.  This is the site where I will post new paintings, newsy news, and announcements about upcoming drawings for painting giveaways.  You don't want to miss out, so here is the link to my  page: Judy Joy Nocifora Studio Fine Art

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I like the softness of your pieces. They are all so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katherine! I appreciate you stopping by to comment!

      Delete
  2. Lovely flowers. They leap off the canvas begging to be sniffed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed painting these flowers and tried to keep the brushes work free and varied! I was just swinging the brush this way and that! Having fun!

    ReplyDelete