Friday, April 6, 2012

New "Visual Language Magazine" from CFAI

Visual Language Magazine from CFAI

I just wanted to share a beautiful, new, online, visual art magazine from CFAI (Contemporary Fine Art International) several months ago.  Their publications include the March, April and May issues.  Yours truly has a half-page entry in the issue shown below, along with many other artist friends that you will quickly recognize.  Enjoy!



Click on this link to view the May issue:  http://issuu.com/cfai.co/docs/visuallanguage/1

6 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful...your art deserves to be in it.

    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind, Lisa. Thank you sooo, much! I hesitated a long time before deciding to enter a page in this new magazine. I am so not good about promoting myself and I am trying to push beyond that! You comments are very much appreciated and encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- very nicely done. My eye went right to your beautiful nest painting and just loved seeing you in print:) Great idea and you should be proud. Watch out artworld- JJNocifora is stepping out:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kathy. I think the magazine is well done and here's hoping that others will see it and like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and thanks so much for the link. And you are right. I did see many artist friends. Nancy Standlee is a special friend in that we were in a class together in Sonoma, CA this past Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jerry! Yes, there are some wonderfully, talented artist in this magazine. I am happy to have a painting beside all the great works in this issue.

    ReplyDelete