Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Beach Boys" SOLD

"Beach Boys" by J Joy Nocifora ©2011 - Sold
6x6" oil on linen panel (unframed)

Now...here I am painting away in my studio this obviously summer scene while here in my neck of the woods there is a lovely snow blanketing the neighborhood. What am I thinking? I just feel so lucky to have so much of this earth of ours to enjoy. There is nothing like snow in the Southland, because we seldom get any of it, the beauty of the oceans with their crashing waves and blue-green waters and majesty of the mountains and on and on. I love to paint it all! Can't you just sense the excitement of these boys rushing to find the biggest wave so that they can thrill to its ride?

To purchase this painting click below: (price includes shipping)




4 comments:

  1. It's much more comfy inside than out right now! I'm enjoying painting inside as well and watching the snow through the window.
    Like the energy and motion of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movement and the colors in this one. I looooong for the warm days of summer...This is fun and really like the way you painted the waves and water! Stay warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good suggestion of motion here, Judy! Also, nice reflections in the water. Nice painting. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete