Friday, October 4, 2013

Mooo...orning

Mooo...ornin'   SOLD
14x14" oil on linen
by 
Judy Joy Nocifora


I loved painting this cow!   It was such a gorgeous site early in the morning out in the pasture in Blue Ridge, GA.  I had the pleasure of painting in Blue Ridge, Georgia's Plein Air Paint Out in the Fall of 2012.  It is a fun filled event...relaxed, no pressure... just painting with a great group of painters.  I met some wonderful folks:  Durinda Cheek, Marsha Savage, Lynn Asselta, Carolyn Molder, Candy Crawford, and Barbara Byant, to name a few.  Painting this cow reminded me of the wonderful time I had there in the mountains.  I didn't get to paint in this year's event as I was in Cape Cod, but I hope to get to Blue Ridge, Georgia again sometime to enjoy the beauty of the mountains,  and enjoy the great painter company!

No comments:

Post a Comment