Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cashier's Garden

Cashier's Garden by Judy Joy Nocfora ©2012

9 x 12 oil on linen canvas panel (unframed)


During a brief visit to Cashier's, North Carolina, I was able to get in a few quick sketches.  There was so much beauty there to paint and it was hard to decide what to sketch!   I painted, "Cashier's Garden," from a sketch of one of the beautiful flower gardens that you find everywhere in Cashier's.  This particular garden with cute birdhouse, was in the heart of the commercial part of Cashier's.  Peter and I enjoyed our trip to these cool refreshing mountains and being with artist friends at Arts on the Green - Plein Air, North Carolina Event.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Judy. Sounds wonderful to go there during this hot time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! It was really wonderful in the mountains. I wish I could have stayed a little longer! Hope you are finding ways to stay cool.

      Delete