Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Hustling, Bustling September!




This has been a busy, challenging and very exciting several months preparing for our art show, "Memories and Mementos"... Two Painters Journeys. I know all my artist friends out there know how much work goes into getting ready for this kind of event. In addition to painting, there is the framing and wiring, invitations, marketing the event, hanging the show and preparing the appetizers. I was thankful to have a wonderful artist friend, Denise Rose to share in these preparations. We welcomed over 100 guests to our opening reception and it was so exciting to have the opportunity to share our works in oil.
If you were unable to join us for the opening reception, the show will be up through the month of September at the Memphis Botanic Gardens.
I am back now to the everyday painting, which I love, love, love, blogging and checking in with all my favorite artist friends. Yes, life is so good!


"Memories and Mementos"... Two Painters' Journeys... Featuring Judy Joy Nocifora and Denise Rose


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful show. Having seen your work in person I just know how gorgeous all this is! Wish I could have been there to celebrate- I know the many hours spent not only painting but getting ready and am so proud for you! Congrats to the lucky collectors that get to own a Judy or Denise Original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos, it looks like it was a smashing success...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy what a gorgeous venue to display your paintings. Great slide presentation too thanks for sharing. All your hard work has paid off! Congratulations on a very successful show!

    ReplyDelete