Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Painting a Wedding... LIVE!

I had the pleasure of painting the most gorgeous outdoor wedding at Oak Hill Stables in Oxford, MS.  The day was a perfect menu of mild temperatures, gentle breezes, luminous sunshine and happy people everywhere!  The wedding ceremony took place in late afternoon.  I set up my easel and began to paint the reception setting several hours before the guests arrived at the reception. My goal was to capture the warm ambiance of the late afternoon under a beautifully decorated tent and the guests celebrating with the bride and groom.  The painting was finished and framed in my studio and as soon as I deliver it, I will post it here to the blog.


Judy Nocifora, Live Wedding Painting at Oak Hill Stables, Oxford, MS

No comments:

Post a Comment