Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dot, Dot, Dots...! SOLD


                 "Dot, Dot, Dots...! by J Joy Nocifora ©2011       SOLD
6x6 " oil on linen canvas panel (unframed)

Ah... "Dots!" Those gummy tidbits of fruit flavored candy are irresistible! I can eat the whole box in one sitting! Have you ever wondered why there are so few green ones? If green Dots are your favorite, then you are most likely going to be disappointed. I am thinking, however, that this is probably a good marketing tool. Buy enough boxes and you can get all the green Dots you want! I had fun with painting all the shapes and colors of "Dot, Dot, Dots...!"


5 comments:

  1. Judy...what a fun and youthful painting. Don't think I have ever had a "dot"...and I can probably safely say that green wouldnt be my favorite. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun painting. Favorite- the reflections of the dots on the surface!! And, dots are yummy- love the red ones. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cheery painting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dots and can't believe that Julie has never had one...she is missing out. You really captured the fun of Dots in this...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for candy paintings. And candy. I think the red is my favorite. Green might be my least favorite. Terrific painting Judy.

    ReplyDelete